Doctor Aguilar’s authentic Magna Rx Plus is a dietary complement that is marketed closely thru a number of websites, and can be observed on the likes of Amazon, Ebay, and a number of different on line stores.
It is additionally avaible in some stores. I determined to strive this complement out to check it for its effectiveness, and am publishing this overview as my results. To start, it have to be mentioned that this specific complement is accessible over the counter, and does no longer require a docs prescription.
My Experience – From Start To Finish
I obtained my package deal in the mail a couple of days after ordering, and the organisation we ordered it from (CheaperThenThem) despatched us two bottles rather of one.They did this deliberately, and it used to be no longer a mistake, however I assume they are simply making an attempt to get rid of the product. After doing extra research, it looks like these Buy-One-Get-One offers are exceedingly fashionable for this products, regardless of the place you get it.
Anyway, it only cost $10 for the bottle, and I figured what the heck. As always, it comes in a simple marked envelope, so there is nothing announcing “male enhancement” or whatever like that so your postman doesn’t understand what it is.
Taking The Pill
The first issue I prefer to say is that when I opened the bottle used to be the smell.Honestly, this product stunk like horse manure. I don’t be aware of if it is the muira puama or the catuaba, however it truly stunk! Bad! Well, anyway I took 1 tablet – the bottle says to take 2, however I by no means begin with the endorsed dose.About two minutes after taking this preliminary take a look at dose, I acquired a moderate burning sensation on my tongue.
“Oh this can’t be good,” I started thinking, getting a little worried. About an hour and a half passed before the sensation went away, and I felt, well, normal. No sexual boosting effects, no crazy energy, nothing!
Just that strange burning tongue feeling.
Now, I know you are supposed to take 2 pills a day for like 1 month, but I don’t have the time for that. Plus.
I like to test a wide variety of these supplements every week, so it’s not really possible. After reading several of the reviews about Magna Rx Plus on some other websites, however, it doesn’t really look like you ever get a good effect from it. I mean, almost every reviewer on Amazon says that it does not work, and that it is a complete waste of money. I would not go so far as to say that, but in all reality – based on my brief experience – I can’t see how this product can make any real difference in performance.
All that being said, however, it’s really worth taking a shut seem to be at the elements to see if these product even has the viable to work.
Ingredients in Magna RX Plus
- Pygeum Africanum (bark) – Extract from this African tree bark has been proven to promote wholesome prostate feature and may additionally even have advantages in treating Benign Prostate Hyperplasmia, however greater lookup is needed.
As some distance as its sexual benefits, there’s honestly no purpose for it to be in this supplement.
In fact, some studies have shown that pygeum can even work against testosterone.
- Maca (Lepidium meyenii) – This root has been used in traditional medicine for years, always with the purpose of improving male sexual performance.
And, not like many elements in this category, genuinely seems to work.
Unfortunately, the doses used in promising research are about 3-times large than these existing in Magna Rx Plus.
It’s also worth noting that, although maca seems to increase sex drive, it has no effects on testosterone levels and is not a stimulant.
- Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium grandiflorum) – Another age-old remedy, Horny Goat Weed has been proven by way of current lookup to stay up to its popularity as a male improving herb.
In fact, some lookup even suggests that Horny Goat Weed can have a modest impact on testosterone degrees – which is unusual.
The dosages found here are on the low side, but not the point of being totally ineffective.
The reality is that there is no longer adequate lookup to simply nail down a particular dose.
- Oat Straw– Various components of the frequent oat – the equal stuff that we flip into oat meal – have been used to guide male fitness with the aid of a number of standard remedy systems.
Unfortunately, there’s little lookup to again this up.
- Catauba – It concerns me when there are typos in ingredient listings; This natural practise is surely spelled “catuaba” and used to be an vital section of the cultural of quite a few native Brazilian tribes.
And various animal research have proven that catuaba can enhance erections and expand the brain’s sensitivity to endorphines like dopamine.
What is concerning about it’s inclusion here is that authentic catuaba is actually a mixture of the bark from several different trees but Magna Rx Plus doesn’t describe their formula on the label.
- Oriental Ginseng (root) – True ginseng (Panax ginseng) has given credit score for a extensive vary of benefits, which includes accelerated testosterone and energy, as nicely as accelerated erections.
Unfortunately, these claims have no longer stood up to scientific scrutiny.
Ginseng does have respectable advantages for temper and Genius function, however. So that’s something.
Unfortunately, the dosage here is incredibly low.
- L-Arginine – This famous complement is a precursor to a fuel known as Nitric Oxide which widens the blood vessels and will increase blood flow.
In theory, this should improve erections.
Unfortunately, this doesn’t always work in practice.
Especially because the dose in Magna RX is about 13-times much less than the lowest dose used in studies.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf – Similar to pygeum, stinging nettle does seems to help with prostate health but has no effective on testosterone levels or sex drive.
- Cayenne (fruit) – I’m guessing that cayenne is blanketed to provide Magna Rx a jolt of capsaicin – stuff that makes warm peppers hot.
Unfortunately, notwithstanding claims that say otherwise, capsaicin has no affect on sexual overall performance or enjoyment.
- Muira Puama (leaf) – Despite having years of use in ordinary medicine, there are very few research backing up claims concerning this South American herb.
It does, then again exhibit promise as a temper enhancer and intelligence booster.
Unfortunately, the doses used in studies are much higher than those in Magna Rx.
- Orchic Substance – There’s no point in trying to by subtle about this: Orchic substance is extract of cattle testicles.
Marketers have tried to promote orchic as a properly supply of testosterone, however there’s no proof of that.
- Smilax Officinalis (leaf) – More commonly called Sarsaparilla, it’s typically the root that is used for a variety of reasons.
I’m now not certain what the one of a kind between the leaf and root is, or why the leaf is used right here however there is lookup into the root’s potential to make bigger testosterone level.
As of right now, nothing conclusive has shown up.
- Astragalus (root) – Used as a type of cure-all tonic in ordinary Chinese medicine, there is no lookup to exhibit that astragalus (which should sincerely refer to numerous special plant life however the label doesn’t specify) has any advantages when it comes to sexual health.
- Licorice root – The solely impact that licorice root has on testosterone is to minimize it.
So I have no idea what it’s doing here.
- Pumpkin (seed) – Pumpkin seeds have a lengthy recognition for enhancing male health, and it may additionally deserve it.
The seeds contain several vitamins and minerals – including zinc and magnesium – that increase sperm production and could improve prostate health. But that doesn’t mean that it has any effect on sex drive or performance.
- Very Cheap (only $10 a bottle)
- Quick shipping from Amazon
- Has a healthy dose of L-Arginine and other beneficial ingredients
- Made in the US
- Bottle stinks like manure
- Really no effect on performance
- Potential food allergy (contains wheat)
- The few ingredients that might actually improve sexual health are in ridiculously low doses.
It may be worth giving Magna Rx a shot, simply because of how cheap it is and – in theory – the ingredients should have some sort of effect.Unfortunately, the few ingredients that might actually do anything for you are included in extremely low doses, greatly reducing their ability to actually work.
There are a lot of merchandise that get bashed on websites like Amazon and Ebay, however you have to be aware that most of the time human beings that do have success with the product normally don’t say anything, and the ones that had a bad trip with it are going to whinge a lot louder. It does comprise L-Arginine, which is supposed to expand blood glide and assist with your stamina, so there is a plus.Even there, though, arginine is now not the fantastic desire for growing NO degrees and wishes to be taken at a tons greater dose – one that would require you taking most of the bottle at once.
It is additionally made in the USA, so I assume it is normally secure to take, in contrast to a lot of different dietary supplements that are manufactured in “who-knows-where” Southeast Asia. This isn’t supposed to sound prejudice, it’s simply that dietary supplements from different international locations have a popularity for blatantly mendacity on their ingredient labels.
Perhaps if you are inclined to take some thing for a very lengthy time to wait and see if it will be extra wonderful for you than it is for me or others then Magna Rx Plus will be accurate for you, however I don’t be aware of if it is really worth inserting the time into.
As far as using Magna Rx Plus as a male enhancement, I would skip it and move onto to something more potent.
Interesting Side Note: I these days discovered out that this Dr. Aguilar, who supposedly used to be the “brains” at the back of Magna Rx Plus, is truely now not a licensed doctor in the US.Aquilar may also no longer have even had a important function in its production. He is a paid spokesman for the product however, and practices medication in Mexico.
Have You Used Magna RX Plus? Leave Your Review Below!
Honorable Mention/Inexpensive Alternative:Magnum Rings
Magnum Rings are a VERY low priced alternative to getting each girth and size gains, at a fraction of the rate of the Bathmate or Phallosan Forte.
Click Here to see our full Magnum Rings review.
Have you used this supplement?
Usede product for three months. Smell and style is horrible. Havent seen any dramatic outcomes but some minor ones. I am 70 and have weakened erections and hard to maintain. I have stopped the usage of this product by and large due to the fact of the heartburn and belly upset. Just no longer really worth it, Have been the use of High T from GNC and in two weeks have seen a difference. I additionally am taking1500mg a day of larginine. Not in dimension however in capability and firmness.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.
Ask A Question
User Questions and Answers
am a srilankan how i can by magna rxmedicing iam 45 yers. –sudath
It’s reachable online, however I could not discover a retailer that ships to Sri Lanka. You may additionally have to select a special supplement, like VigRx Plus.- Rob
2 out of 3 people found this question helpful.
Ho kan magna rx plus bestelen –Anwar
U kunt het online of op GNC kopen.- Rob
Where I can by in Fiji –vilitati
It’s bought on line and in some stores. I do not be aware of if all of us incorporates it or offers it to Fiji.- Rob
Does growth actually happen? –Benny
No. In my experience, there were no positive effects.- Rob
1 out of 2 people found this question helpful.
What store can I get it at –Brian
They say you can discover it at GNC, CVS, and RiteAid.- Rob
What Do We Say ? :
Things to Consider :
Tips & Advice
- Supplements should never be used in place of real food. Don’t underestimate what a nutrient-packed salad can do for you compared to a pill made in a factory.
- Vitamins and minerals are essential to helping your body develop and function as it should. While most people get all of what’s recommended by eating healthy, others need a little extra nutrient boost. That’s where supplements come in — providing you with the support your body needs to stay healthy.
- Read the label, including ingredients, drug interactions.
- Any supplement’s effectiveness and safety may depend on your individual situation and health, So make sure to contact a professional before consuming anything.
- Remember that the term “natural” doesn’t necessarily equal “safe.”, so make sure to do your own research on the ingredients of any consumables considering your health conditions
- Keep supplements stored properly and away from children.
- The information we provide is not intended to replace consultation with a qualified medical professional. We encourage you to inform your physician of changes you make to your lifestyle and discuss these with him or her. For questions or concerns about any medical conditions you may have, please contact your doctor.
- The website’s content is based upon collecting information from multiple sources and websites (inclduing the manufacturer), When searching for information regarding health issues always review the information carefully with your professional health care provider before using any of the protocols presented on this website and/or in the products listed here.
- Products / Services listed on this website have not been tested by the author or any individual who have contributed in collecting this information
- Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before consuming any supplement.
For more information about the product/service, you can contact the manufacturer at their Official Website